OmniPod Looper's Bundle - Save 25%
Everything a Omnipod looper needs at a HUGE discount when you buy them together:
• Customized Riley Link case with your phone number - Your choice of three styles: Slim, Tile Mate, Tile Pro (tile not included)
• Mini Ommnipod Drawer organizer (holds 6 pods)
• Insulin Vial Protection case
Looping was developed by a group of brilliant people affected by T1D. The RileyLink is the key to making DIY Loop work. Because the Riley is so important and so fragile, particularly under the strains of a little looper - we created the Riley Link Cozy! This “Cozy” is a 3D Printed sleeve that goes over your existing case allowing access while providing protection and even critical information.
- Made from NinjaFlex, a super strong rubberized material to cushion and protect this valuable tool while still allowing access to all the important areas.
- Pick from your choice of 9 fun colors. Who says diabetes has to be boring?
- "Medical Device" is printed on raised letters on the front.
- Customize the case with your phone number in the event it gets “misplaced” by your little looper on the playground.
- We added letters On and Off for the power switch to help the school nurse – or you – figure out which is which when trying to re-start.
- Access holes for charging port, power switch, indicator lights and even a key ring on the top.
Fully envelopes the Riley Link and 2 mm of rubberized Ninjaflex.
Comes three versions: Slim, Tile Mate and Tile Pro.
Please note: The Tile Pro is a bit wider than the Rileylink, so the case bumps out 3mm on each side. Unless you need the greater range, we have found, the Tile Mate works great!
RileyLink and/or Tile are NOT included.
RileyLink can be purchased: https://getrileylink.org/
Tile can be purchased: https://www.thetileapp.com
Loop was created and generously given to the diabetes community for free. We believe in carrying on this philosophy. We keep our prices low but want to give back to the community that has given so much to us. A portion of every purchase will be donated back The Nightscout Foundation as our way of saying Thank You.
More information about the Nightscout Foundation can be found here: https://www.nightscoutfoundation.org
Now you can protect your precious Medical Device and give back at the same time!